|Yummy Bacon Meatballs|
As I was browsing through a fellow bloggers blog, I found this but with a slight difference in presentation and flavor. This is perfect for a small gathering and you want to prepare something cute but not too fancy but still good.
1 lb ground beef
4 Slices of bacon
1/2 Tsp garlic powder
1/2 Tsp onion powder
1/4 Tsp salt
1/2 Tsp pepper
3 small- medium roma tomatoes, sliced thinly
1. Preheat oven at 375*F.
2. Place the bacon in a meat grinder or blender until the bacon is ground (like paste).
3. Mix bacon and all the spices into the ground beef. Mix well.
4. Form into equal sized meatballs.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until meatballs are cooked through. (160*F)
6. Serve with tomato as base and lettuce in a toothpick. Drizzle with a bit of Italian dressing from top.
This was a bestseller in our house. It didn't make it to the dinner table.
This recipe was adapted from Living Low Carb...One day at a time.