Monday, October 22, 2012

Baked Turkey Burger Mix Patty


Turkey Burger Mix Patty in Avocado Salad

This makes wonderful light meals, you can eat them any mealtime. I thought of making this because I kind of miss eating picadillo but I don't want to eat using turkey meat. Instead I just thought of making something else. Next time though, I'm going to make the patties a 'little' wider so they won't come off as mini-burgers. PORTION people. PORTION!

Oh, it's low carb by the way. So dig in.

INGREDIENTS:

1 lb. ground turkey
6 slices of bacon, sliced to bits or grounded in a processor
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 pc large onion, chopped
1 pc carrot, chopped finely
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper

DIRECTIONS:

1. Preheat oven @375*F


2. In a mixing bowl, place everything (the grounded bacon, spices, carrots, turkey...) and mix thoroughly.


3. Form meat mixture into desired size and portion. Place patties on grill rack and then place the grill into a baking pan sprayed with non-stick spray. Place in the oven and cook for 12 minutes.


When I was done cooking, I served it with mixed salad greens with avocado. Perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Dose of Cravings