Monday, October 8, 2012

Progress

Photo: chandrajones.blogspot.com

I started my journey to be healthy, one month two days ago. I am proud to say that I have lost a considerable amount of weight and feeling fine, which NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! no matter what kind of diet or exercise I have gotten myself into.

I wouldn't call this dieting since I can pretty much eat anything I still want to eat but I chose not to, I just substitute them for healthier choices and not waste my calories away.



The foods I avoid most are the that are high in carbohydrate content, although there are instances that I cannot avoid NOT to eat them even in small quantities because I cook our food and at home and I am the only one walking this path.

That's another thing that has progressed about my life. I have learned a great deal about cooking. I have hits and misses but I am glad to say that nobody got sick eating from my cooking, so that's a good thing. For me, that is.

I never thought that I could eat anything and still lose weight and NOT GO HUNGRY! How good is that? I am hitting several stones at the same time here. I am learning how to cook different dishes, keeping myself healthy, and I get to lose weight!

I still have a long way to go and this doesn't stop or end, all I know is that I just have to keep pushing myself until I reached my goal and learn so many things still as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Dose of Cravings