Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Broccoli and Cheese Frittata

My first ever Broccoli and Cheese Frittata





I was a little intrigued to see frittatas over the net. They look delicious and tempting to eat. I like temptations. That is another reason why I love to try new things to add to my cooking adventure.
So here's another to my many firsts.



INGREDIENTS:

8 Eggs (For healthier choice, use Better n' Eggs or something similar)
1 Tsp Garlic powder
1/4 Cup water
1/4 Cup milk
2 Tbsp prepared mustard
1 Tsp seasoned salt
1/8 Tsp pepper
3/4 shredded Cheddar cheese
1 Tbsp chopped green onion
1 Pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli


DIRECTIONS:
                                                                                
COOK broccoli in hot water in a 10-inch skillet. COOK over medium heat until tender, stirring occasionally to break up broccoli, about 10 minutes, drain well.



BEAT eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl until well blended.



COAT same skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. POUR IN egg mixture, cook over low to medium heat until eggs are almost set, 8-10 minutes.



REMOVE from heat. COVER and LET STAND until eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, 8-10 minutes. CUT into wedges.



This recipe is not mine. I cannot site the source because I don't know where I found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Dose of Cravings