Monday, September 10, 2012

The Low Carb Challenge

Credits: Randy Glasbergen

Okay, I have decided to REALLY stick to the plan this time. I am going on a diet. Or shall I say the alternative lifestyle.

I am trying my hardest to adjust to this. I love to cook and I love to eat. Now,  I have to learn what to cook the healthier way. I have tried the low calorie path, and busily counting calories away. Only to suffer being lightheaded, pale and binge eating. That is because I always feel so hungry. So I explored other options to resolve the issue.

I have seen other bloggers that I follow (who cooks!) cooks these amazing recipes in realistic portions and lose weight. So what am I doing wrong here? They are counting the carbs instead of the calories. That's the what.

I am on my 4th day today and I am still doing well. I can feel hunger pangs but they are manageable. I don't have cravings on sweets but I do feel hungry. Oh boy.

I just need people around me to support me in this venture because I really want to take care of myself. By taking care of myself, I am also taking care of them, since what I eat, I serve it to them as well.

From time to time I will post my progress here to keep track of myself and keep me in check. I have not completed an entire week and I feel lighter already. I try not to hurry. I will do this one day at a time. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Keeping my fingers crossed. God Bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Dose of Cravings