Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fried Rice Overload

Fried Rice Overload

Another one of those days when we had too much cold rice left-overs that I don't really want to end up throwing just because my sister doesn't want to do anything about it anymore. Come on! I don't want to eat rice anymore (but I love it, really!). Besides, I can't resist another opportunity to cook.




To make things easier to get done, I prepare everything before I proceed.

For the INGREDIENTS, you can add anything you want with whatever you have at the moment. This is the time to get creative (Just make sure what you are adding is edible ;) )


2 Slices of ham, cut into little squares
2 Slices of Crispy bacon, cut into small pieces
Left-over from my stuffed pepper, ground turkey with cheese
1 Pc small onion, diced
1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
Left-over rice
1/2 Cup medium green peas
 2 Tbsp cooking oil
Salt and pepper to taste



Stir the rice to break them apart.



COOKING INSTRUCTIONS:

Heat oil in skillet. Add garlic and then onion. When garlic is browned and onion is transparent, add the other ingredients except for the salt and pepper. Cook for 2 mins. Add rice and mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

This is a complete meal in itself, but if you want to you can partner it with an egg or bacon, and coffee!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Dose of Cravings