Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bruschetta Crackers

Bruschetta crackers








Ingredients mixed together


When I made these, I wasn't so sure how it would taste, BUT when it was done it was ABSOLUTELY tasty that even my one year old enjoyed it. I served it and before 10 minutes, everything was gone. Good thing I managed to save some for myself.

Sharing them with you, I found this at the back of the cracker box.

INGREDIENTS:

1 cup chopped plum tomatoes
1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Reduced Fat Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1 Tbsp Italian Dressing (I used Lite)
2 Tbsp Shredded Parmesan Cheese
20 RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers

DIRECTIONS:

PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees F, mix tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, onions and dressing. Spoon 2 tsp of the tomato mixture to each cracker. Sprinkle with cheese. Place on baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese have melted. This taste best when serve warm.


ENJOY!


Source: RITZ crackers (back recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Dose of Cravings