Monday, August 13, 2012

Chicken Wraps w/ Mixed Veggies

Chicken Wraps







This recipe is inspired from one of the bloggers that I follow. I find her recipes healthy and easy to make. This was originally the Pesto Chicken Wraps of Peace, Love and Low Carb Blogger. I made some addition and substitution from her recipe to make use of what's available from our pantry.

INGREDIENTS:

2 Tbsp Basil - finely chopped (Pesto is a good substitute)
1/2 Cup of Low Fat Mayonnaise
4 Crispy Bacon Strips
Chopped White Onions
Strips of Red Bell Pepper
Mixed Salad Vegetables
12 0z. Chicken Breast
4 Pieces Low Carb Tortilla Wraps
Black Pepper to taste
Low Fat Butter


PROCEDURE:

The chicken was cooked pan-seared, it was my first time to try pan-searing and I think I didn't do badly. Chicken can be cooked in any way that you want though. Cut into cubes when cooked and cooled down. Chop everything else and mix into bowl, add mayo, black pepper to taste and wrap up. 

Grab a bite. ENJOY! I know I did...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Dose of Cravings