Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Green Beans and Shrimp

Green Beans and Shrimp

Finally, December is here! I am excited for all the wonderful dishes I am about to cook this month. Before we know it, it will be a new year! So many things are happening at once, many changes, many beginnings, I am looking forward to it.

Well, I might as well be well-nourished to tackle everything.

Here's my recipe for today;


INGREDIENTS:

1/2 lb large shrimp, shelled, deveined with tails on
1 pk. frozen green beans, thawed or steamed
1/2 cup chopped onions
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 cup roma tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil or oil of your choice
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup water

DIRECTIONS:

In a preheated skillet, pour oil. Add garlic, saute until brown. Add onions, cook until transparent. Add tomatoes. Add shrimp, and cook for 2 minutes. Add green beans, water, bring to a boil. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Dose of Cravings