Saturday, December 22, 2012

Vegetable Pork Oy-Stir Fry

Vegetable Pork Oy-Stir Fry
Welcome to my Stir-Fry December. I can't even begin to comprehend that December is almost over and I have been slacking off in updating posts and recipes that I have. I can't blame myself though. I have started a new job and before I can even think of typing my first word, my head is off to dreamland. I am that tired. Hence, the stir-fried foods. I need something quick and easy to prepare because right now I just don't have the luxury.

They may be stir-fried, but STILL they are healthy options. I just wanted to have more veggies in my plate lately, that;s why you are seeing lots of vegetable plates.

DO ENJOY!


INGREDIENTS:

1 pk frozen vegetable stir-fry, thaw according to package instructions.
1/2 lb. lean pork chop, cup into 1/2 in. thick
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 tsp garlic, minced
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp fish sauce or salt
few strips of red bell pepper
1 tbsp oil of choice (I used olive)
1/2 cup water (optional)

DIRECTIONS:

In a preheated skillet, pour oil. Add garlic, then onion, stir constantly until onion is transparent. Add bell pepper. Add pork and cook until golden brown. Season with fish sauce. Stir for 3 minutes.

Add water, bring to a boil. Add vegetables. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Add oyster sauce. Cook for 3 minutes more. Serve hot.

1 comment:

  1. Great recipe! I love how you combined my favorite veggies with other ingredients and seasonings. Anyway, I've found a site of recipes about stir fry that you can visit and browse, just click here to see all the recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Daily Dose of Cravings