Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip

Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip

Happy New Year! 2012 finally belongs in the past, and all the lessons learned shall be carried on. I learned a lot about the healthy stuff, the foods to avoid, the foods to eat, the foods that boosts, and all that.

I have lost a considerable amount of weight and I thank all the fellow bloggers in the blogosphere who took the time and patience to share all their food wealth for people like me.



Today, my family is cooking something for the new year, and I wanted to contribute a little, and trying out my new crock-pot cookbook...

I started with something easy and that everyone can make them without too much baloney, this recipe is good for easy entertaining, snacks, game day recipe to prepare.

So, here it is! Do enjoy it.

Serves: 8
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours (low), 1 1/2 (high )

INGREDIENTS:

3/4 cup turkey pepperoni, chopped
4 scallions, chopped
1 can olives, sliced (you can use black olives too)
1 package cream cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 14oz pizza sauce
1/2 tsp dried oregano

DIRECTIONS:

1. In your crock-pot, combine the scallions, olives, oregano, pepperoni and pizza sauce. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or 1 1/2 on high or until the mixture is hot.

2.  Stir in the mozzarella and cream cheese until melted and blended well.

Best served hot with your favorite bread. I chose garlic bread.



Recipe adapted from Crock-Pot Slow Cooker Recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Dose of Cravings