Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bell Pepper Pork Mix

Bell Pepper Pork  Mix

I actually had no idea what I was doing but decided to do it anyway. The outcome was pretty good. I was able to mix it with salads, rice, lettuce wraps, or just served plainly as it is.

You can even add some cheese if you like dairy to go with your lettuce wraps, they're good. Believe me, I tried.

So here's the recipe for you!


INGREDIENTS:

1/2 lb lean pork meat
1/2 cup green bell pepper
1/2 cup red bell pepper
1/2 cup onion, cut into rings, then the rings are cut into halves
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
salt to taste

DIRECTIONS:

1. In a pre-heated skillet, heat oil, add garlic, then add the pork, saute until it is no longer pink.

2. Season with salt, add bell peppers and onion. Cover until meat is cooked through.

Serve and enjoy.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Dose of Cravings