Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stir-fried (Create your own!)

That's my fresh from the wok, stir fried mix.

There is a buffet that I frequent  that makes this really good stir-fried goodies. I go there just for that.
As for the ingredients, you can basically add just anything you want in it. Does that sound good to you? My mouth is watering, actually.



I can't go there every time I crave it, so I took the matter into my own hands, hence, this episode.

For the basics, you need the ingredients you want.

INGREDIENTS:








Soy sauce
Hot chili sauce (optional)
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 lb beef tenderloin, cut into thin strips or cubed
1/2 lb Shelled, De-veined shrimp
1 pack Baby Bella mushrooms
Oil of your choice
1 pack Broccoli cuts
2 pcs Zucchini, washed and sliced thinly and cut in half

You can add more ingredients of your choice( chicken, pork cuts, squid, noodles, anything!), on my end, these are what I readily have. 


DIRECTIONS

Heat wok in high heat. Put about 2 tbsp cooking and spread. Add onions, when transparent, add beef, stir for a minute, then add the shrimp, broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms and continue to stir for five minutes, add enough soy sauce (according to your taste) and mix, add minced garlic, stir, and add hot chili sauce. Stir fry until cooked, and serve steaming hot.

Serves four people. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Dose of Cravings